Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Garlicky Sautéed Swiss Chard


              One of my husband's coworker has been telling him about Swiss chard and that it is really nutritious. So, we bought some to give it a try and learn how to use it as well. However, it is not something I was so familiar with so I had to look for some recipe ideas from various cooking site but I ended up not making any of them. I cook it like how my Michael cooked spinach when he cooked some Salmon. 

Recipe Yield: Servings for 3 

Ingredients:
1 bunch of Swiss chard, run removed and coarsely chopped 
2 cloves garlic, crashed and minced
2 tbsp. Olive oil
Splash of Apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:
1. Heat pan and pour in olive oil. Sauté garlic and add Swiss chard. 

2. Splash some Cider vinegar then season it with salt and pepper. Stir.
3. Place in a serving platter. Serve and enjoy!


This a Lannie Armstrong recipe. Feel free to share and use it for your home cooking.



Food for the Soul

To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,  and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things;  so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.  This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.  Therefore I ask you not to lose heart at my tribulations on your behalf, for they are your glory.

Ephesians 3:8-13, NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment